By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BenKenobi88 said:
lolita said:
I like to have gay male friends because you don't need to worry about them always thinking of doing you and you can tell them anything...

On the topic, I'm bi.

sigh...i wish girls would stop thinking that...straight guys can be good friends too. Though I suppose there's no risk at all of a gay guy trying to get in your pants, so you might as well tell him anything...meh.

I'm straight btw.

Unless your name is The Todd. The Todd pretended to be gay, to score more chicks.

Around the Network

Naughty naughty, remind me of myself 10 years ago!

dpmnymkrprez said:
It's really sad how much pretending to be gay can help you get female attention. My friends and I did a social experiment about that in school a few years back.

souixan said:
dpmnymkrprez said:
It's really sad how much pretending to be gay can help you get female attention. My friends and I did a social experiment about that in school a few years back.

I never said I was gay, or pretending, Weezy made the comment of being in between lolita and gzball

thats when i wrote Naughty naughty.etc. etc.

ampillion said:
BenKenobi88 said:
lolita said:
I like to have gay male friends because you don't need to worry about them always thinking of doing you and you can tell them anything...

On the topic, I'm bi.

sigh...i wish girls would stop thinking that...straight guys can be good friends too. Though I suppose there's no risk at all of a gay guy trying to get in your pants, so you might as well tell him anything...meh.

I'm straight btw.

Unless your name is The Todd. The Todd pretended to be gay, to score more chicks.

LOL, I've never seen Scrubs but after your comment I looked it up and will have to watch it :)

Around the Network

@Gballzack and Lolita

Just tell them: "You're like a brother to me" before they get the chance to hit on you or express their feelings, isn't that universal code for "I'm not interested in anything even remotely sexual with you"?

I came out ages ago, so it's not a big deal to confirm that I'm gay on this forum. Is what it is. Like any place, you're going to have people who accept it and those who don't. Kind of funny that we don't have an 'Are you a straight?' thread though. Everyone just assumes...

Since we're on the subject, I'd like to ask that the term 'gay' no longer be used to indicate that something is bad. A quick search of the forums shows the term used that way a number of times and it's offensive. Thanks.

@ dpmnymkrprez - You're prob. better dressed than I'll ever be. ;)

@ stof - I was wondering why the radar went off with your pics. He, he, he...

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Steve 3.2 said:
I came out ages ago, so it's not a big deal to confirm that I'm gay on this forum. Is what it is. Like any place, you're going to have people who accept it and those who don't. Kind of funny that we don't have an 'Are you a straight?' thread though. Everyone just assumes...

Since we're on the subject, I'd like to ask that the term 'gay' no longer be used to indicate that something is bad. A quick search of the forums shows the term used that way a number of times and it's offensive. Thanks.

Dressed better, Ill take that as a compliment, I thought you looked dressed very nice in that one pic of you sitting down on a post here.

"Just tell them: "You're like a brother to me" before they get the chance to hit on you or express their feelings, isn't that universal code for "I'm not interested in anything even remotely sexual with you"?"

is that what the ladies tell you?

lol, joking buddy

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Steve 3.2 said:

trip'n the radar, eh? Funny, that doesn't happen often.

And as for use of the word gay, I agree, and I've been dishing out the warnings on it too. Only one bigotry related ban so far though, so maybe, just maybe, the internet is becoming a more mature place...

Or maybe not.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.