By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nah, but many of my best mates are. Semi-regularly head out to gay clubs with them... the best music and atmosphere around!

("no one knows how to party like a gay boy!")

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
weezy said:
hell ya mane! i was raised in kent for damn near 15 years!
we like state brothers!!!!

Metro-brothers from different mothers, if we were gay we would be sisters from a different mister! lol

my wife and I have this friend in san diego, she is gay, and she is asian. Funny woman let me tell ya, she said the poilitacally correct way to call an asian gay is .a Gaysian.is that funny or what?

steverhcp02 said:
kber81 said:
steverhcp02 said:

and obviously YOU are the one to define "normal" right?

If you aint hurtin anyone go do your thing, gay, straight, black, white, male, female bisexual, whatever, as long as youre not harming anyone i support everyone.....even those crazy wii60 folks!!!!

Actually your point of view is very similar to mine... To know what's harming, you have to define your own definition of normality and it's not difficult. No offense here. I believe most things not-normal for me is also not-normal for you.

no its not similar to you at all. You dont like gay people because they have parades, because its not "normal" because they may not look act or talk exactly how you feel they should, this is not harmful to mankind or to you or me. ...do those parades harm you or any other person? No. Harm may be subjective, but if you REALLY want to debate it id have to say youre gonna lose on all accunts about gays "harming" others simply because they are gay. Now, if a homosexual does something through violence to convey their homosexuality i dont support that.

Youre confusing peoples actions with peoples morals. Being gay, black, white, any different type of person does not harm anyone, its what those individual people do that they should be judged on, not the demographic or minority they fall in....just because someone is gay is not grounds for judging or hatred, that was my point about harming others.

If im driving to work and a gay parade goes by and makes me late ill be pissed, if i see a gay pride parade on tv does it upset me? No, not at all, but it apparently upsets you.

And you dont know me, so dont tell me that whats normal for you is normal for me.

Well if you think gay is wrong it would be

nope.

most girls are a little bi, but only because sex is more of an issue of politics for women than it is passion and lust for men.

Around the Network

"Metro-brothers from different mothers, if we were gay we would be sisters from a different mister! lol

my wife and I have this friend in san diego, she is gay, and she is asian. Funny woman let me tell ya, she said the poilitacally correct way to call an asian gay is .a Gaysian.is that funny or what?"

ROFL!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Gballzack said:
most girls are a little bi, but only because sex is more of an issue of politics for women than it is passion and lust for men.

Most??? I have found the majority are, and you are right on the political side, women tend also to do it to get a rise out of guy's, kissing etc. in front of guys.

Of course, am i looking as a str8 ?

Super gay, super gay-sha : D

fooling around with another girl is not fun as one might think either, awkward without a penis, and frustrating if she's one of those few who refuse to go down on another girl.

I have a straight friend who had neither of these troubles..but yeah, it's a subject most girls don't tend to like the idea, so they are content just to fool around kissing.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"