By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - June Wii releases

Transformers, OMG! I want it so bad. Memories from childhood pop up into my head. Yup, definitely one to buy. For me that is.

Around the Network

there's nothing really interesting for me here, i guess i'm still holding out for Metroid Prime 3 in august.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

RE4!!!! I'm dying to get that game. I was going to bust out my GameCube copy and replay it here, but now I'm going to wait to get the Wii version.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Pretty good month for the Wii. Nice mix of casual and hardcore titles, plus the launch of online with Pokemon.

I wouldn't expect huge numbers for BBA, but it could have decent sales for a very long time.

Around the Network

Im not even the least bit interested in RE4...............Just a port......motion....wow big deal to us that already own it on gamecube.
I would rec buying the cube version on ebay for dirt cheap. Great game, one that I will not pay to relive just because of control. Capcom should have remade another version or stuck to their origianl plans of Umbrella chronicles and make it play like RE4, instead of making it a rail shooter!(1 player at that!)

dpmnymkrprez said:
Im not even the least bit interested in RE4...............Just a port......motion....wow big deal to us that already own it on gamecube.
I would rec buying the cube version on ebay for dirt cheap. Great game, one that I will not pay to relive just because of control. Capcom should have remade another version or stuck to their origianl plans of Umbrella chronicles and make it play like RE4, instead of making it a rail shooter!(1 player at that!)

It also has extra content over the GC version.  (Don't think it has much if any over the PS2 version though).  It's also better graphics if you have a wide screen TV (same if not wide screen), and it's only $30 instead of the typical $50 for a new wii game.  So, I agree it's probably not worth it if you already played it, but I would get it over buying the a cheap gamecube version for $10-20 less.

Yeah, there are no AAA games, but a good mix of good games.

very nice, brain age and RE4 for me, why isn´t MMR out in US yet ? must be a european publisher, very cool puzzle agility game :)

dpmnymkrprez said:

jlauro beat me to it.  But yeah, the extra content, the wide screen, and the different controls.  It's absolutely worth the $30 for me to get it.  One of the best games I've ever played with a little extra.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)