By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hai VGChartz!

Epic Win. Funniest VGC post I've read in a long time.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
Rath said:
calam. whu is 'Grey kudos'?

confused ='(

Kudos = Extending "kudos" to another individual is often done as a praising remark

Grey =  Grey Acumen

I think a lot of the people who think they get this joke aren't really getting the right angle of it. He's not pretending to be drunk. He's reenacting a beautiful VGC episode that happened recently. And it seems to be working nicely.

good idea

9/10

sersuily I tink u suld TAKE
GRAMARM LESON

and captical

DarkNight_DS said:
This is a joke thread right?

Y do people kep asking that?? U act liek I dont kno wat im talking about but i kno alot about this cause ive been folowing the conole wars very closly ever since I got a sony dreamcast last week and everyone i talk to dosent even kno wat that is so u can tel i kno stuf that lots of people dont kno about

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
This is a joke thread right? I've never seen Grey Acumen talk like this before.

The internetz is seery-us bizness.