By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have to admit, I lol'd

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
umh? who's winning then?

u should read better. its obvius if u understodd how sistems sell much better then other sistems. if a sistem has biger numbers then the other sistems then u kno its wining. rite now the microsoft 360 has biger numbers in america cause it has more defenition then wii dose. wii dosn't have any defenition wich is y its not doing as many sistems as psp and ds

so ds is wining and psp is 2nd place, wii isn't doing good cause its only in 3rd place. that's how u can tell it wont win the wars.

oh and i found a site that has number too http://nexgenwars.com/ that should help fix the numbers so they will be much more better

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Grammarpolice inc.

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

This is a joke thread right? I've never seen Grey Acumen talk like this before.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Nice spelling/ grammar.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Grammer/Spelling: F
Sarcasm: A+

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

For everybody that doesn't understand grey is faking being drunk,because he is fed up of people doing that.*logs out before he is punish with the ban hammer for ruining an epic thread*.

Grey you win LULZ...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I thought this was serious till I looked at who it was, then I laughed.

Thx for letting me knos about this nextgen thingie. Realtime #'s FTW. How can you get anymore accurate than that!!! and WHOA the 360 has 39%sss of da #'s. Talk about kicking @ss!!!