By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EGM -- Bioshock on PS3 -- THIS Sept -- But does anyone care??

Hopefully it'll have less glitchy graphics, too many times did I see bodies either half way under the floor or floating slightly above it.

I won't buy it since I've owned and finished the 360 version, but I'd definitely recommend it to others though.

Around the Network

bioshock is amazing on the 360 PS3 owners should be excited i know i would be

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Great news if true for PS3 owners.

I'm not too interested in the game myself, but I'm sure there are plenty of PS3 owners who are.

I don't care just because I've already played a little bit of it and I've watched somebody else finish the end of the game and get the good ending. I'd like to at least play through it on my own, but I'd prefer to do that on the PC and not a console.

Uh, yes we have!! I almost bought an Xbox360 for this masterpiece ^^

Really looking forward to it!

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
Hopefully it'll have less glitchy graphics, too many times did I see bodies either half way under the floor or floating slightly above it.

I won't buy it since I've owned and finished the 360 version, but I'd definitely recommend it to others though.

I never had that problem on my PC (the first patch fixed that) so I doubt that the PS3 will be glitchy like the 360.

confirmed ?

Bioshock for PS3 over 12 months after Bioshock for 360/PC. So PS3 Bioshock will sell like half max of what Bioshock on the 360 sold (1.8 million). I predict 800k Bioshock LTD for PS3.

I will buy it. It looks great, and I don't have a good PC or a 360, so I don't see why that should matter to me.

Although I do enjoy seeing more games exclusive to a console, as it adds to the value of that console, I certainly ain't complaining...

I care, it's just another reason for me not to get a 360, also I wonder if Bioshock on PS3 will be half price or full price...hmmm...I hope it's half price