By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

i'm sorry, but Belmont a capcom character? And nobody spoting that? Dracula's turning in his grave..he's a light sleeper.

Crap, sorry about that. For some reason, I always confuse Konami and Capcom.
And there´s no way the have hired that many composers just for the few non Nintendo songs of the game. Sakurai himself said it was a risky move of his to show the list,

Around the Network

Megaman really ought to be in this, Sonic even more so, Simon Belmont - heck yeah. Really why are we only getting Solid Snake?

diegomoroco777 said:
i'm sorry, but Belmont a capcom character? And nobody spoting that? Dracula's turning in his grave..he's a light sleeper.

Crap, sorry about that. For some reason, I always confuse Konami and Capcom.
And there´s no way the have hired that many composers just for the few non Nintendo songs of the game. Sakurai himself said it was a risky move of his to show the list,

Agreed, there is deeper meaning to some of the composers.  I'd say they at least give OPTIONS for characters like Nights, Sonic, Megaman and others

Escherichia said:
Megaman really ought to be in this, Sonic even more so, Simon Belmont - heck yeah. Really why are we only getting Solid Snake?

We aren't necessarily only getting Snake, he's just the only anounced one.

pmaster4 said:
I am hoping that at least 1/3 of the cast comprises of 3rd party characters that should be interesting

Sorry, Sakurai said the max is 3.

Around the Network

I wouldn't want that many 3rd party characters anyway...it would get ridiculous after a while hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

They should make a Nintendog a playable character, with "Rabies" as its Super Smash move.

Blones said:
They should make a Nintendog a playable character, with "Rabies" as its Super Smash move.

LOL.  There is a Nintendog item.  when used it jumps up on the screen so you can't see the battlefield.

Update: Kirby!

This is Kirby, Warp Star-riding citizen of Dream Land who can suck up anything. His copy abilities allow him to steal the powers of other characters!

Yeah... He’s the only character who really hasn’t changed much from his appearance in Super Smash Bros. Melee. He’s round, pink, and soft.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Oh, and Pikachu!  Almost missed that one...

With perfectly round cheeks and a jagged tail,
this can only be that most familiar of Pokémon, Pikachu!

It may be small and agile, but its electricity gives it powerful attacks.
It’s what you would call an all-around character.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM