By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Joemanji said:
@ Clandecyon, yeah my theorie is flawed. Smaschu also pointed out that there can be up to 7 memebers in a team. But yeah obviously the playable characters are story driven. Anyways about Mario and Pit teaming up that would be a fine example of the odd couple in my theorie. And obviously they are not gonna show us the movie what happened to Donkey Kong or any ending movie only intro's! What's the point of showing ending movies, they don't want to spoil those! What I meant to say is that the intro's of each character are posted in chronologic order. Judging on all the gametrailer videos I've seen so far, this intro and the Donkey intro were the only ones in a jungle setting. It's safe to assume it's the same jungle. Therefor my theorie of chronologic order still stands.

I just hate hipocracy is all. And gaming forums are full of it.  I wouldn't have been so carelessly attacking of your "theory" otherwise.  I am a person of principle though and don't mind doing things I would not normally do in order to bring something to light, however damaging they may be toward me in some eyes.  

Around the Network

Let's start predictions!! I think it will be an item. Anyone back me up??

I don't want an item though. lol. I will say a character just because I really want to see another character. I'm indulgent. :-p But to be fair, it probably would be an item. ha.  If it IS an item though, I want a double update.

Our last true item was the golden hammer.

I wonder why Rayquaza is the enemy. (Are all legendnarie Pokemon going to be evil or just some? I can't wait to see what Mewtwo would be like....) I have a hunch that he attacked Fox's spaceship because he was an outer space creature just like in that Pokemon movie, but then theres the question of why he took Diddy Kong...... I'd be amazed if my Rayquaza attacking Fox's spaceship theory is true.

PS: I'm new and I might not respond after this post for a while, so don't be surprised. :P

Around the Network

@ Clandecyon: Everybody hates hypocrits. I had no intention to be hypocrit whatsoever. I gave my personal opinion about a possible Mario stage and I respected your opinion didn't I? If you feel personally attacked I apologize. Don't mistake my honest personal opinions with hypocrisy.

On topic: I wanna see more characters too hehe. But I predict an item or assist trophy.

I hate items and ATs. Lame updates. lol Oh and welcome to VGChartz t3mporary.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

just a bunch of items

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

just a bunch of items

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Meh update. Im glad they did all of that in one update though and not 6.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!