By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I didn't have cable, came on Network television where I lived.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

OMG that's hilarious, "GameBoy is the most powerful computer ever"

if we got that here in UK i definately missed it.

naznatips said:
Onimusha12 said:

Maybe a Master hand as a representative for world 1 and a Styllus as the representative for world 21?

Don't the assist trophies have symbols too?

No, assist trophies don't have symbols.  So far there has never been a symbol without character representation, but there really can't be character representation for the DS.

They do have symbols. How else would we have Captain Falcon's icon?

I used to watch the hell out of Captain N and The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, but do you guys remember the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon and/or the Super Mario World cartoon?

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:
I used to watch the hell out of Captain N and The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, but do you guys remember the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon and/or the Super Mario World cartoon?

I don't know which one I watched, I just remember watching a Mario cartoon when I was younger.

Around the Network

Well if it had Yoshi, it was Super Mario World, if it had the Koopa Kids but no Yoshi it was the SMB3 cartoon, and if it had live action segments and Zelda cartoons it was the Super Show. I don't know why I just listed them in reverse chronological order.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

It was World or SMB3. It was a long time ago. I'm 17, I watched it when I was like 4.

Also, this stage completely threw me off. I am done predicting his updates.

There are too many surprises to even bother.

DonWii said:
Also, this stage completely threw me off. I am done predicting his updates.

There are too many surprises to even bother.

but it's still fun! You can at least predict a category.

I'm predicting....CAPTAIN N!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.