By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Ness..... meh. I never really used him that much, and I usually pwned people who did use him lol. Falco FTW!

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network
Arkk said:
Ness..... meh. I never really used him that much, and I usually pwned people who did use him lol. Falco FTW!

Hah.  Anyone who used Ness in Melee wasn't someone worth bragging about beating.

Ness was awesome in the original.  Ness was beaten so hard with the nerf bat in melee it was freakish.  Kind of like Kirby...

Yeah Ness is unlikely to return, but who wants him when you got Lucas.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

gitanil said:

Because great hair is way better than a hat!!! (not sarcasm)

M I RITE!?!?

I like Bacon said:
gitanil said:

Because great hair is way better than a hat!!! (not sarcasm)

M I RITE!?!?

Totally dude!!!

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Around the Network

Woot. Just finished Phantom Hourglass. Took me forever to get all of the spirit gems.

I didn't get them all the first time through. I wanted to finish it hehe. Next time I will.

I have to wait until Christmas until I get PH.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Arkk said:

Hah.  Anyone who used Ness in Melee wasn't someone worth bragging about beating.

Ness was awesome in the original.  Ness was beaten so hard with the nerf bat in melee it was freakish.  Kind of like Kirby...

Very true. That's why I wouldn't mind if he did not return.

Just kiss the tip.

Man, I can't wait until SSB comes out on the VC. I never owned it. I have played it on my brothers computer (lol, all of his games were deleted, pwned!) The controls were horrible but I managed to beat Classic or whatever it was called in that game. I hope it comes out on Dec. 3rd! >_>