By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Words Of Wisdom said:
naznatips said:
EXTREMELY off topic but did you know Futurama has been renewed? Comedy Central bought the rights and renewed it. New episodes coming in 08.

I hear mutters along those lines every once in a while but until they air I won't be celebrating. Heard it too many times to suddenly think it's absolutely going to happen this time.

http://www.tvblogger.org/2007/07/comic-con-futurama-is-clear.html

Around the Network

I wish they would release levels that did more than have nice scenery.

I like Bacon said:
Final Smashes have been confirmed to start when you press a certain button. I saw it in a video. also, Donwii, I think we will also get a notice saying the game has been delayed to Feb. 10th as well as a game mode.

That was confirmed a while ago...

What has been confirmed in the past day or so is that you need to hit the Smash Ball a few times...that wasn't known before.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm kinda disappointed with the Metroid level. The lava looks a bit weird...and there's not much new about it. It's great for the standard Metroid lava level...and apparently it changes too, didn't see that in the short video.

But I'd really like something different for a Metroid stage...both levels in Melee were acid/lava related, and there's definitely more to Metroid than that.

Don't lose hope your hope, maybe later in this stage Kraid will appear in the background and make his show again.

I'm sure there is an other stage of Metroid related to the Prime Series... Phendrana Drifts, Dark Aether, Bryyo or Skytown. Maybe a stage infested with phazon and some muted Metroid attacking in the background.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

BenKenobi88 said:
I like Bacon said:
Final Smashes have been confirmed to start when you press a certain button. I saw it in a video. also, Donwii, I think we will also get a notice saying the game has been delayed to Feb. 10th as well as a game mode.

What has been confirmed in the past day or so is that you need to hit the Smash Ball a few times...that wasn't known before.

And the button is B (Special smash button if you want, B on GCN controllers). From what I've seen/heard.

You also seem to lose/drop the smash ball if you get hit too much before you were able to use it . Pretty much like all items.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I like Bacon said:

We also learned there are more than one per level.

I hope the other stage is Bryyo or Phaze still.  I loved the art style for those worlds in MP3. 

Did you guys really think they would release Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bro Brawl at basically the same time?

Nintendo always spread thier AAA titles out.

Were all gonna buy Galaxy now.

Couple months later, we are all gonna but Smash Bros Brawl.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Kefka for Brawl! Think of the Final Smash possibilities! 

Cadence said:
I wish they would release levels that did more than have nice scenery.

Pokemon floats was one of my favorite levels in Melee.

So i guess a stage for todays update specifically Sonics Stage.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)