By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

More random crap to built up hype:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sF6nRlAcw0

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Fox b> confirmed, whatever it was called. He rapidly move forward... I think I saw Kirby's b^ somewhere too, it has not changed neither.

XD I remember that video!

Rubang B said:
naznatips said:
Louie said:
I guess it´s gonna be Mega Man or Viewtiful Joe.

But Cloud or Sephiroth would be great. And possible, considering all the Nintendo love Square shows in recent times.

Sakurai said all characters that appear in Smash have to have been on Nintendo consoles. Neither Cloud nor Sephiroth ever have. I'm glad they won't make it honestly. I really dislike FFVII and FFVII characters would really hurt this game for me.

Ditto. In fact, the only FF character that wouldn't piss me off would be Cid, 'cuz he's in every one. Or a black mage. But yeah, I doubt it'll be anything from Squeenix. Itadaki Street DS and Mario Hoops 3 on 3 were weird enough as it is. Ok now I'm really gone.

I feel asleep!

Oh a black mage please!

Then I can pretend to be black mage from 8 bit theatre, love that guy. 

ItsaMii said:
More random crap to built up hype:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sF6nRlAcw0

Already seen. Long ago. :P

Around the Network
KTurbo said:
Fox b> confirmed, whatever it was called. He rapidly move forward... I think I saw Kirby's b^ somewhere too, it has not changed neither.

old! :-p

Let's try to sort all "spoilers" in the press conf. video, shall we?

Fox:
B> - Illusion
Mario:
B> - Cape
Kirby:
B^ - Sword attack(?) (I think I saw this)

Jeez, just got home from work :)
I wish everyday getting home was as good as today!

That Sonic movie is just awesome - and has got me totally hyped for the game again. Do people *still* think that Galaxy will outsell Brawl?

BTW - I'm sort of sorry for you US-ites if there is a delay. But then again maybe not, as we get shafted with delays for every 2nd game. If this means the game becomes a simultaneous WW release - I'm all up for it :)

Halo 3 record - here we come...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

But Fox illusion is old. :-p

so is Kirby's sword, I remember seing that in an update a while ago.

cape is new though.

I like Bacon said:

But Fox illusion is old. :-p

so is Kirby's sword, I remember seing that in an update a while ago.

cape is new though.

You're old! Joke aside, I try to see if I can find something more.