By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

That doesn't make any sense! Characters can't ruin a game for you. No one will force you to play as them. If you hate them so much. Set it so you have a handicap of 9, and they are level 1, handicap 1, then beat the living hell out of them! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >_> sorry, I'll calm down now.

Around the Network

And in the first trailer, I suppose we see the lava cavern from Fire Emblem Castle in the part with Charizard and also with Wario at the beginnig (unless it comes from a Metroid stage).
This is game is going to rock !

SONiCS the name SPEEDs my game!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

When this game comes out, I bet the Wii friend code swap Threads will go insane.

As for FF characters in SSBB I say:
OBJECTION

Unless it is Mog or Umaro, no fucking way.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

something I just noticed. The Smash Ball moves around the stage! :O

and I'm glad Fox grabbed it! ^_^

and was the stage with the aurora borealis the Ice Climber Stage?

Around the Network

Another random post:
Godot as an unlockable character.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Godot final Smash: Godot special blend 109 gets chucked at your head.

Noticed Dixie Kong as a trophie? Playable? Hope so. :) (I know we've already discussed this)

I'd rather have K. Rool, SSB needs more villains.

I don't want Dixie to be playable. She's always been a "meh" character in the series. I doubt she will be anyway. An assist trophy is most likely.