By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BenKenobi88 said:
No. The only date ever given was December 3rd, for the US.

I'm fairly confident the reason both Europe and Japan are getting Brawl later is because they're getting other games sooner...namely Mario Kart earlier next year I'd assume, and Japan gets Wii Fit this December.

There's no reason the US should wait...and I'm quite confident we won't have to...so don't get all whiney yet.

There's no reason EU should wait, neither. What I'm saying is that Nintendo got to have a killer AAA title before Christmas.

Around the Network
babycakes33 said:
Do you think this Forum will past post something about the person above you one now.

Nope. Not yet. Maybe right before the release.

BenKenobi88 said:
I like Bacon said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I'm honestly not that worried about the release date. Even if it's not the 3rd, I'll bet it will get a week delay at most in the US. There's nothing to suggest the US gets a delay.

I disagree. If there isn't going to be any kind of delay, and that Nintendo was sure it would be Dec. 3rd. then they wouldn't have changed it to TBD.

*is still crying at the possible delay*

They changed that because it did get changed.  For Japan.

But just because they put up a release date for Japan doesn't mean they had to change the NA's from Dec. 3rd to TBD.

I would much rather have the game delayed and be perfect. I mean this game is the game I will be playing for this entire generation and most likely into next generation. There will not be another game that I play more than Brawl. 2 weeks is nothing for 6 years of fun.

Rubang B said:
ItsaMii said:
Please, Mega Man ...
This will be the first good Sonic game in home consoles since the Dreamcast. Mega Man games have sucked hard also. Please Capcom show some Nintendo love, Nintendo hardcore love.
As for other cool 3rd party characters I would say:

SE - slime
Namco - Klonoa
Capcom - Dante, Viewtiful Joe (that would rock)

Ooh, Viewtiful Joe. I hadn't thought of that! He'd be perfect! Wasn't his first appearance on the GC too?

HENSHIN A GO GO BABY.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
KTurbo said:
babycakes33 said:
Do you think this Forum will past post something about the person above you one now.

Nope. Not yet. Maybe right before the release.

I just looked up the other one this one is about 1000 off.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Ok my brain has officially melted. I feel hungover from all the adrenaline. I'm gonna have a nightcap, do some quick studying and homework, and pass out. I'm way too pumped up right now. Good night everybody. Long live the smash!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Did anyone else notice that all that was shown in the Press conf. video was stuff that have been updated the latest 1-2 months? A real show off in motion.

BenKenobi88 said:
No. The only date ever given was December 3rd, for the US.

I'm fairly confident the reason both Europe and Japan are getting Brawl later is because they're getting other games sooner...namely Mario Kart earlier next year I'd assume, and Japan gets Wii Fit this December.

There's no reason the US should wait...and I'm quite confident we won't have to...so don't get all whiney yet.

well i do hope we get mario kart early but i really want brawl in Aussie now! lol i wonder what our december surprize is America=Brawl, Japan= Wii Fit, PAL=???????????????????????????

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Viewtiful Joe would be awesome.  Him or Mega Man are my #1 picks.