By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I think Wario looks better like this...he's more goofy.

As for the Spanish...it'd probably be easier for everyone if you post in English...but it's not the end of the world if your posts are in Spanish now and then...I'm guessing a fair amount of people here speak it. I only have 3 years under me though, so I wouldn't be able to understand more complicated posts...

You could always try those online translator things...but I think they screw up translations sometimes. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Sorry Yoshi, I don't speak Spanish. Yeah Wario is meh, but at least they are making their way through the already announced characters at a good rate.

Trata de hacerlo en Inglés, la gran mayoría del foro son europeos o americanos.

In English:

Try to do it in English, most people in here are europeans or americans.

BTW, he said that he doesn´t like Warios outfit. I think it looks better, and it will be faster than DK and Bowser. And he deserves to appear, I mean, he has been important for a long time.

btw, cool sig Yoshi...if it wasn't a whole megabyte hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

To Yoshi, I think they will probably have his old outfit as a color choice. I doubt they would not think to do that. yeah your sig is pretty nice.

Around the Network

Yoshi, your sig rocks, but I can't understand a work you say. Freetranslations.com should help. BTW, there isn't much of a problem translation from English to any other western language but it's the Eastern ones that give you some trouble. Of course the best results are English>German

Oh, and Wario is 1337

Man this game looks amazing. Can't wait for the next trailer.

Update: Fox: Special Moves

<Down Special Move: Reflector>

Did you notice that thing dangling from Fox’s waist?
What is that?

Yup, that’s his Reflector.

Take it out to initiate the Reflector!

It perfectly reflects projectile weapons fired at him. It’s a fine piece of weaponry, and one that most fighters envy.

The design of Fox’s blaster has also changed.

Enemies won’t flinch at the impact of its shots, but it does have rapid-fire capabilities. It’s the perfect weapon for stealing KOs.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I forgot about the endless Special moves they still have to describe.

Link's Bombs, Mario's cape (I assume), Wario's moves, Kirby's Down B, Pit's, etc...lots of cool moves to see...lots of information they can feed us from now til holidays...ugh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Today's Update: Fox's Special Move, I hope someone who knows how to post it, post it soon

Edit: My Bad, took me too long to post, eh? 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA