By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I'm hopeing they will start doing a special update on saturdays where they show a 30 second video showing the weeks updates in action. I doubt it though.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

So...is Sheik even gonna b in brawl i havent seen or heard anything about him.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Jammerkid said:

So...is Sheik even gonna b in brawl i havent seen or heard anything about him.

Since the Zelda in brawl is based on the TP game then we might not see sheik cause she wasn't in TP.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

BenKenobi88 said:
So...what is behind Meta Knight, a puff of fire or something?

Yeah, that is fire. The bottom reflection is of Joe as he is propelling up, but That main fireball is way too concentrated to be just fire. It isn't electricity because where would that come from? There isn't any "electricity" in Joe's animations except for the rising attack, just flashes and power visuals. The fire makes sense but just like when someone gets engulfed by the fireflower, looks like that is a character who got completely hit by Joe's attack, yet it doesn't look like any character that we know so far.

It looks like Knuckles because of the white spot on the left side looks like his right fist, the area at the top of the fire looks like his dreads and you can even make out a leg and maybe the curve of his eye very faintly because of all the dust images in front of it. The character is definately a very blood red color underneath the fire's yellowish orange hue.

Revealing Knuckles secretly...? In a ....Knuckle Joe update??

Sakurai you sneaky bastard...you're making us see things...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Knuckles would be almost as awesome as Zero.  I've always preferred both to Sonic and X.

Knuckles would make a great SSB fighter, too. Having Sonic and Knuckles would be the two best Sonic characters to have in the game...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

double post...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

It's possible. I definitely think this looks more like Knuckles than those clouds looked like Mewtwo and Ridley. It makes more sense in this context too. The only thing that makes it questionable is the fact that he is a bit small in comparison to metanight, but it could be because of the way he is facing. Most of that image would be his head and hand (reaching toward the camera) with his legs behind him at the bottom. It looks like he might also be holding something in his left hand at the bottom right.

crap, no update! suckage...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM