By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - WTF EA, what did you do SimCity Societies?

NintendoTogepi said:
Avalach21 said:
NintendoTogepi said:

So EA screwed up SimCity, and soon they'll be screwing up The Sims with The Sims 3.

This is a Sim City spinoff, not the main series.

But anyways, how will The Sims 3 screw up the sims? I haven't heard anything about Sims 3. I didn't even kno it was announced!

It's going to. The sims are freaky looking as hell, simeotanious aging will ruin the gameplay and all other kinds of horrific stuff.

The hell? I think they're good changes! The whole neighbourhood aging will prevent you from going into the "child is older than his parent" dillema. Also, seamless neighbourhood, walk to a place to the other without loading screens, go to the neighbour's home. I like their look. The faces are way more smooth, less cartoony more proportioned, more ethnic... Over 80 traits, 5 to choose, instead of the "active-lazy" bars will allow much more different characters. Also being able to customize the colour and pattern of every objects, in game, now this is something I've been waiting for! No more non-matching items!!! You can think what you want but I see this as major improvements on the series.

About the thread, I heard many old fans complain about it. Though for someone like me who finds the game too difficult, it might be a good thing. I never was able to make a money making happy city even with cheats.