By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is it Zack and Wiki time once again?

Well boomblox released last week in europe. But according to the latest charts. I don't see it mentioned anywhere.

Did it sell so bad that it does not even chart for the first day within the 7000 copies range?

Could Ioi give an insight?

Around the Network

maybe it is one of the "not tracked" games.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Well it did not that good in the uk

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110030

My local Gamestop said they received one copy of the game, while the other locally owned gaming store said they have no idea when/if they'll be getting any. Didn't even bother asking any of the normal department stores...

There were 2 in the store i bought it from (thats not the 'shipped' figure, just 2 on the shelf), i took one of them.. i didn't ask how many they had recieved or how they were selling though (fyi - JB Hi-Fi, australia)

Around the Network

Boom Blox doesn't need a spectacular opening, certainly not in Europe, where games tend to have small drops from week to week.
It's probably a game that should be in the top 50 for the rest of the year, but will never have a stellar week.

I'll pick it up sometime.

Boom blox got released the ninth. The charts only go till the tenth, so it's not a surprise it's net yet on the charts. Next week it will be!

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2

unfortunately in holland for example most retailers already sell on wednesday ( sometimes even tuesday) and it charted 15th in uk
It started of bad no other way to look at it ;(