By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps3 Fluke? or what?

http://www.eproductwars.com/vg/index.cfm What does this mean for the PS3? I just thought this was cute. :)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

That site does not update that often. It looks to be updated once a day. The reason the PS3 jumped up was they were out of stock of PS3. Amazon.com put some online people caught wind bought them out not sure how many they had. Now it looks like they put more up around 9:14 PM PST according to PS3 Finder. The 60GB version is currently 9th on Amazon by morning it most likely will be 1st again. Just proves someone is buying them only amazon.com knows who.

Still, that means it is selling more than the x-box 360. At least at amazon.com. That is all I'm saying. :) EDIT: And getting bigger shipments than the Wii. :) Checking as of this moment... PS3 5 X-Box 360 10 Wii 15 And the Core 360 was like 100, and the 20gb PS3 (their not shipping many) was at 250.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Bigger shipments than the Wii does not mean more sales than the Wii, so quit your gloating.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

PS3 go bye-bye.

Around the Network

Now, this is the second time ive had to tell you something that is common sence Dont bump 3 month old threads

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Well I did get to follow the link and eventually purchase a Nyko Wii charge station from Amazon, so it's all good. ;)

thats hilarious, because I just went there and eventually found the wii charger too! LOL! only 30 bucks, whata burger!

Actually, PS3 no go bye-bye. PS3 go hi-hi... Well, at least maybe next year, when it starts getting better games.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Actually, PS3 no go bye-bye. PS3 go hi-hi... Well, at least maybe next year, when it starts getting better games.

Were you warned that you might get banned or something?  You could have just edited your useless comment above...