By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

3 out of 7 entries for the prediction league so far haven't entered any predictions at all (so all at 0 units).

Now I could either say that ps3 slim numbers bring in a lot of trafic or I could go blame someone for making alt accounts to try to screw with the averages. In case of the latter I'm going to randomly blame zexen :p

Around the Network
non-gravity said:

3 out of 7 entries for the prediction league so far haven't entered any predictions at all (so all at 0 units).

Now I could either say that ps3 slim numbers bring in a lot of trafic or I could go blame someone for making alt accounts to try to screw with the averages. In case of the latter I'm going to randomly blame zexen :p

only 2 of the people with extremely low (0's in most, or single digit numbers) do I actually suspect to be alts, but I have no proof and this is their first leage. A lot of people enter on accident (which is really odd), but a few of them people have been on this site since I joined and this is their first attempt at entering.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It looks like one person thought they were supposed to rank the games in order of sales rather than predicting how many units would sell.

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

Who were the four kooky people to bet over 100,000?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Who were the four kooky people to bet over 100,000?

nordlead, oliist, zexen_lowe and Tbone

Around the Network

I don't like that you can only bet up to 15,000 now. Couldn't we increase the maximum bets?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I don't like that you can only bet up to 15,000 now. Couldn't we increase the maximum bets?

You can't even break like 2k in bets, so why do you care? There are only 4-5 people who could actually consitently bet above 15k. I'd rather keep the competition closer so we high rollers don't just obliterate everyone else. We already completely dominate the weekly winnings (with a few upsets) but it does sometimes seem unfair.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

@nordlead

your domination will come to an end soon! {darth sidious theme plays}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@nordlead

good luck!! The last person who claimed they would defeat me left after ~4 rounds

nordlead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@nordlead

good luck!! The last person who claimed they would defeat me left after ~4 rounds

megaman?