By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Excuses! No More Heroes $19.99 at Circuit City!

What? That's all. Move along.

Around the Network

I forgot my wallet at home... ??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I knew about this two weeks ago. If I hadn't already beaten it I would definately be picking it up.

I thought I was going to be clever and say No More Excuses till I realized it was in the title :(. Didn't see it at first.

Aw, sad to see it dropped in price so fast. But, then again, this means that maybe more people will pick it up and enjoy the product of Japan's best game designer. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Damn. Kinda wish I would of waited now considering how short it is, Eh I've got Killer 7 to play... and i'm sure i'll play through NMH a couple more times, as will my girlfriend and a friend of mine... so i'll get my money out of it in the end.

I really don't think the controls are that bad in Killer 7. I actually find the whole thing refreshing, the aiming can get annoying but i think it fits the atmosphere.

I might pick it up later this week. The 20 minute drive to the nearest Circuit City is worth it :D

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

The best single player Wii game for only $20?... well I guess you can have your cake and eat it too.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

That`s not much

i would buy it but i have okami, gta, SSBB, and mk wii that im working on. i wont have any time to play it

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815