By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ace Combat 6 - Anyone excited about it (X360)?

mrstickball said:
Taco - I am the same way. The last good flight combat game I played was Falcon 4.0, to which every game must be compared to. AC6 is more hokey than the mastery of F4.0, but the graphics are equally as impressive (for the time they released in).

You pretty much nailed it on the head. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Game of the year.

Now Playing: Guitar Hero III (Wii)

Around the Network

I think this is a timed exclusive, but yeah I'm kind of excited not overly so. Looks good though.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Amazing! Just amazing! Graphics are outstanding!

looks nice, but if this game will be a timed exclusive and will be also on ps3, then i definately will be interested only in ps3 version. Because sixaxis + flight games are created for each other. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

@CrazzyMan, I totally agree, I've played AC 4, 5 & 6, and I'm sure that SIXAXIS will be much better for controlling flight sims than analogue sticks, but it would be silly for Namco not to put it on the PS3, as there isn't very much 360s or PS3s, so it would be in their best interests to put it on both consoles.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk