By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you mean, Devs don't take the Wii seriously?! Take a look inside:

It's Wii exclusive.

It's coming this year.

It has the mass appeal of Guitar hero, Wii sports and Singstar.

And on top of that... It's from EA!

What am i talking about?!

EA's BOOGIE!

Just take a look at these fine looking pics: Aren't they gorgious?! This game could just be the first entry of a succesful longlasting series just like Guitar hero or Singstar.

This game sure looks crispy and sharp...!

Very promising i say... What do you guys think?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

nice. i like.

yea it was pretty clear before this was gonna be their big budget exclusive from EA for the holiday season, it looks great we'll have to wait and see about gameplay. If they market it right they could have a hit.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

looks just as good as Viva Piñata

that looks beautiful... i think i made a mess

Around the Network

I think the controls sound a little bit too "pat your head and rub your belly" for this to really fly. I think its going to be a great game, though. The environments looks awesome, and I can just imagine dancing through them with disco lights flashing all around. Obviously EA is taking Wii seriously, with their 4 Wii/DS exclusives scheduled for this year (MySims, Playground and Spielberg's title being the others). Now they just need to bring all their second-tier sports titles like NCAA Football and Fight Night.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Wondering if it will be available for the Japanese WII and if you can use the GC Dance mat... Looks awesome!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Not my type of game, but it looks very nice graphic wise. I am glad to see companies like EA putting a lot of time and effort to make a nice and polished game (As opposed to a crappy port).

Is it singing though? I don't do singing in front of my friends...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yea I believe it is. As I remember guys don't often have a choice because girls are the ones who get these things then bring them to parties then force guys to sing with them.