By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A little bit info from IGN Wii-k in Review

What do they mean with "pretty assy"? It's probably a typical American expression, is that for ass kicking or something?

Have to say myself the game does kick ass, has a few "buts" though... in a figurative manner of speaking not literarl he he. The game is a lot of fun.

"- A Nintendo franchise will be brought back from the dead and shown at E3"

What oh what, spit it out can't wait!!

"- DIRECT QUOTE “There is a Tales of Symphonia sequel coming to Wii.” - no one knows if they were kidding or not when this quote was made"

Call an ambulance the dizziness I'm having right now, must not be healthy...

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Around the Network

@Wiigirl76: Maybe it´s Icarus, they talked to Miyamoto about a Kid Icarus sequel a year ago and he asked:

Miyamoto: "If we made this game, would you go out and buy it?"

IGN: "Absolutely."

I hope it is Icarus... this could be a game for the older crowd, too.

Don't hold your breath. Maybe it's Ice Climber

TALES OF SYMPHONIA... wOOt!!!... *Is Calling friends RIGHT NOW to let em hear about this!, They are gonna be SO PLEASED!*

THE NETHERLANDS

A few months ago there were rumors of a Tales of Symphonia sequel called "Tales of Harmonia", I wonder if that could be the name? :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

This is REAL good news! Hope everyone confirmed at E3 :)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

vanguardian1 said:
A few months ago there were rumors of a Tales of Symphonia sequel called "Tales of Harmonia", I wonder if that could be the name? :)

Yep that's right! And they we're also mentioning a remake of Tales of the Abyss for the WII and a Tales of Phantasia 2 for the DS back then. Oh please let this be true as well! But so far I just try to stay sceptic.

Hopefully Sword of Legendia is a different game from the sequel of Tales of Symphonia and "still" in production.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

I think assy means that it sucks. It doesn`t matter though, many of the "professional" journalists forget what games are made for : fun. As long as you have fun, it doesn`t matter if the game is a masterpiece or not.

Very happy to hear about ToS sequel, I REALLY hope it is made based on Mithos past.

I dunno what to take of the TOTA release for the Wii, as I'm near buying the PS2 version as well as Radiata Stories.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Here is the update on August 10th 2007:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/812/812309p1.html

Here is the summary from gonintendo:

- A lot of Metroid Prime 3 talk. Matt not happy with hype level, MP3 promo channel. IGN should be getting the game next week
- Mario Strikers score may be dropped if online issues continue.
- Madden: More of the same.
- EA Nation online > Nintendo online
- EA embargoed all ratings under 9.
- Tiger Woods plays better, not perfect.
- 27:20: Matt pretty much says Factor 5 working on Wii game.
- 52:00: PC-style-God game being made by an established PC 3rd party is coming to Wii with a possible IGN update next Friday (not set in stone.)
- Quick talk about 3.0 system update.
- Neo-Geo VC support coming in 2007.
- A bunch more Western 3rd party games are coming to VC (Factor 5’s old games)
- Matt’s source confirmed Space Station Tycoon is cancelled
- Matt says to look out for more Western Dev shooters
- Words 2 for the DS is great. Looks and plays well, has online wifi.
- Ninja Gaiden DS update coming monday. The game is really fun apparently. great controls.
- CoD4 for the DS is impressive. D-pad controls movement, stylus to look. Graphically better then Brother in Arms, steady framerate. AI teams, no wifi, but 4 person multiplayer.
- More Zak and Wiki talk.
-Speak about 2008. Mostly all speculation. Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Pikmin, etc. 1080 Snowboarding will probably be done with the Wii Fit board.
- Boogie was originally an acting game.
-Game they were saying was going to be unveiled on Wii at E3 is coming in 2008, has been “miniaturized”.
- They’ll reveal a mature game soon if the developer doesn’t get a publisher. They claim that no one wants to publish it because they’re afraid no one will buy it on the Wii

Another Factor 5 game eh? Factor 5 still in love with Nintendo I think.  Did they talk about that new Pilot Wings game again?