By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have on occasion, not a regular smoker or anything. IMO both the negative and postive effects are far overrated, there's really not that much to it. Kudos to the government for making it seem evil, though, and kudos to stoner movies to make it seem like the most fun thing since recess when you were a little kid.

That sums up every aspect of pot in one word: overrated.

I have a heavy-smoking friend who also kind of messed up his life from pot. However, I don't blame pot; I blame him. He could have stopped smoking if he really wanted; pot is not addictive. Blaming pot on your failures is a lame way to excuse your own shortcomings.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Not any more but I used to blaze up regularly. 5 skinners, pipes, bottle bongs, hot knives, bog standard hubbly bubblies- they're all good.

The fist time I done it I span out and threw up so much it stopped being funny anymore.

ArtofAngels said:

That's probably the same thing as 'Bulbasaur Magic Grass' to the nerds unfamiliar.

If so, how do you prefer it? As a Spliff? Or a Cone?

Or do you go all out with the Bucket Bong?

Do you bake cakes out of Leaf? Or do just smoke that when you're broke?

How does it affect you? Do you get sleepy fast? Or perhaps you just space out and talk about how the reserve bank is taking over the world.

No I don't smoke pot. Only Idiots do that, like Pete Doherty, yuck.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Did in high school. Found no real enjoyment. I am always happy anyways, in that special kind of way. It just made my throat sore and hungry.

Plus, when you really think about any type of drug use, its just kinda dumb.

SuperSteveyLes said:

Acually I disagree. My friend's parents are lawyers and they smoke weed all the time..Might I add their house is worth 6.5 million.

Moral of the story?

To everyone and thier own. Different strokes for different folks.

Around the Network

No. Most of my friends do but I don't.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
ArtofAngels said:

That's probably the same thing as 'Bulbasaur Magic Grass' to the nerds unfamiliar.

If so, how do you prefer it? As a Spliff? Or a Cone?

Or do you go all out with the Bucket Bong?

Do you bake cakes out of Leaf? Or do just smoke that when you're broke?

How does it affect you? Do you get sleepy fast? Or perhaps you just space out and talk about how the reserve bank is taking over the world.

I do. My greatest preference is in a Vaporizer, as it dramatically reduces the negative lung health effects while increasing the amount you intake. After that I prefer it in a bong, in a pipe and then in a joint. I've tried it in a brownie once and found the two greatest problems were that it took far too long to kick in and it can be hard to judge how much you're going to get. We got far too high when we tried brownies.

It effects me in many an enjoyable way. I tend to do an awful lot of thinking over just about any subject imaginable, I laugh a lot, I have great times with friends and I can enjoy good movies far more (however bad movies end up becoming much worse.  I almost  couldn't physically tolerate watching Armageddon).

I find that it's a much more enjoyable experience than drinking.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

This is what we call a stand up guy^

SuperSteveyLes said:

Or perhaps not:

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Marijuana: overrated, yes. Evil deadly substance that will make you crazy and stupid and lose brain cells and ruin your life... no hahaha I can't believe any of you believe that BS. How gullible can you be?

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan