By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How Hates Uwe Boll?

Men this guy is killing every game movie he make, they are the worse movies i have ever seen, the are even worse then van dame street fighter, i really want to kill this guy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

Around the Network

Anything and everything this guy touches turns to rot. He's also a lying ass and many people have caught onto this. He said he had recived a script for a metal gear movie from Kojima, and when Kojima was aked about that he said 'it should be obvious that we'd never do a movie with him'...thank god for that.

i dont know where he is getting all the money to do those movies, and now his even doing sequels to his firts movies !!!

I've never even heard of him, but looking at the ratings of the movies he has made, he really is 'king of the crap'!

Have you ever seen the play, "The Producers", its exactly like that, there is more money to be made in the spectacle of a bad movie than in a mediocre good movie. Uwe Boll plays on this philosiphy and recently laws have been put in place in germany to keep people like him from doing it anymore.

Around the Network

that guy its simply wierd