By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMPETITION: Come up with Mesoteto's new Avatar and Sig.

So Mesoteto has conceded that he lost our bet (see sig). As you can see, control of his avatar and sig is in my hands for the next week. 

I have decided that you, the vgchartzers, should come up with his new avatar and sig. Post pictures of anything you want (within the rules), funny, disgusting, whatever. Make sure it can fit into avatar and sig size.

I will choose which one I like best later on today/tomorrow and will mention the winner in the sig. So let the competition begin! 

Around the Network

sig: I wanna be a Tingle.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

You have 2 easy wins in your sig.

for mesoteto, just make him put dogs in his sig/avatar

EDIT: and maybe something about cats being evil. 

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

This has nothing to do with sales.

A really hunky man in a compromising position would be lol.