By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the meaning of your name?

It's a type of keyboard made by casio.

Around the Network
skip said:
skip is the first name of my protection name. many years ago my dad tried to kill me and so I was placed in protection and moved when he eventually got released from prison. He is dead now so it is no longer in use, but to this day it remains my nickname at school and with friends, etc.

i think you win

BCNR34 said:
skip said:
skip is the first name of my protection name. many years ago my dad tried to kill me and so I was placed in protection and moved when he eventually got released from prison. He is dead now so it is no longer in use, but to this day it remains my nickname at school and with friends, etc.

i think you win

lol, he definitely gets a big win. My last name is Casillas (pronounced Ka-see-yas) and 88 is my birth year. Nothing exciting about my username.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
skip said:
Wow your name has a story behind it.

AJ (My Initials) + Hab (name that now refers to Montreal Canadiens, NHL team, my avatar) + fan (Fan of the habs...)

I mostly like it because I like to have the same name on lots of sites and this one is never taken.

Around the Network

Phendrana as in Phendrana Drifts from Metroid Prime. It's my name for everything online.

O-D-C = One Disturbed Canuck, my old name on the now defunct Disturbed (the band) message boards. But over there people always called me ODC for short so it stayed that way.

Phendrana said:
Phendrana as in Phendrana Drifts from Metroid Prime. It's my name for everything online.

I loved the music in that area, and the visuals were amazing. Especially the snow.  I never get tired of it and I've played the game 23 times. Now I have to go play a metroid game. 

skip said:
skip is the first name of my protection name. many years ago my dad tried to kill me and so I was placed in protection and moved when he eventually got released from prison.  He is dead now so it is no longer in use, but to this day it remains my nickname at school and with friends, etc.

dude....that's messed up

anyway:

go to Purdue....simple as that

Mine is just my name backwards.. has nothing to do with cats or anything, like most people seem to just assume from the first time they see it.