By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - my god Wii Fit is intense

Been using Wii Fit every day since I bought it at launch except when GTA4 got released I havent used it since.  Today I used it again and where the reps started off as 6 I'm now up to 30 for some exercises and tonight i'm absolutley shattered, gotta tell you it's no game and some of the exercises are intense.

Anyone else been using it and how are you finding it?

Around the Network

I can't wait - pick up mine tomorrow - woohoo!

Its going to be the most fun pain I have ever had :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I've been hearing lots of these stories lately. Wasn't expecting it to be that intense, actually. :p Who knows, I might pick it up sometime soon too..

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

starts off great and you feel good about it thinking "this is great, i'm gonna keep this up" - I even started biking to work a week ago then tonight after a 4 night break or something I double my work load then all of a sudden there's the hard work you gotta put in and the pain.

Bright side though I wouldn't want it any other way and would be complaining if it was a walk in the park.

I am using Wii Fit and I do agree that it is very intense. I was expecting it to be a bit softer. I like the Yoga exercises. I fail too much on the Tree Pose.
Actually, what I usually do is starting to work on the Wii Fit and then going to my local gym. So far, it has been great!
I also like the way you can see the progress of your efforts. Just wish I had everytime the time to do all of the Wii Fit exercises.

I recommend it to everyone.

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)

Around the Network

Hmm, I have no plans to buy it at the moment, but I do keep telling myself to do some press-ups and sit ups and such, I could do with a bit of extra motivation.

clapiotis said:
I am using Wii Fit and I do agree that it is very intense. I was expecting it to be a bit softer. I like the Yoga exercises. I fail too much on the Tree Pose.
Actually, what I usually do is starting to work on the Wii Fit and then going to my local gym. So far, it has been great!
I also like the way you can see the progress of your efforts. Just wish I had everytime the time to do all of the Wii Fit exercises.

I recommend it to everyone.

I've started cutting down on the Yoga to make time to do proper exercises and only doing 3 yoga exercises to warm up (i've never scored more than 33 points on the tree thats how bad I am).  Had to do 30 side twist press up things tonight and it nearly killed me.

I like the running and the boxing the most so far and I'm not out of breath after 45 mins as I where in the beggining... next step is to actually skip the running part and do it for "real" outside the apartment

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'm glad to hear WiiFit is like this. I prepaid for it at Gamestop in NA, and am really starting to get hyped. Do you feel there is potential for the board as gaming tool as well?

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
TWRoO said:
Hmm, I have no plans to buy it at the moment, but I do keep telling myself to do some press-ups and sit ups and such, I could do with a bit of extra motivation.

Hahaha, you said press-ups.