By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Questioning VGchartz Numbers?

I think it was but I don't see the $$$ numbers.
Yeah it was a big project at the time, but now we do more DS and Wii. We still do mobile games a lot.

(start of shameless promotion)

To know more about us visit our web site at www.humagade.com and buy our games, they kick ass!!!

(End of shameless promotion)

It's all about People

Around the Network

haha well it's cool you used VGchartz as a source though =). I didn't know you guys worked on the mobile version of Madden!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Evil_Snowman0 said:
Yeah it was a big project at the time, but now we do more DS and Wii. We still do mobile games a lot.

To know more about us visit our web site at www.humagade.com and buy our games, they kick ass!!!

I don't see any Wii games mentioned on the website and only a few DS games, are the ones you just mentioned not announced yet?

Evil_Snowman0 said:

Lol I think you said to much now.

Are those wii games wiiware ( as it would suite your budget more then full retail games)  and when will it be announced :P

Come on give us a little hint. 

Without knowing where the numbers for each came from, it would be difficult to say which set of data is more accurate. Perhaps take the middle ground between the two?

Off-topic: I am qualified for your junior programmer position. To bad I am not looking for a job.

Around the Network

Sorry Guys,

Unfortunatly I can't reveal any details on futur titles, but keep your eyes open for announcements.

Thanks for visting our web site
Ciao

It's all about People