By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What is up with Chart-Track?

Why haven't they released their figures yet for this week? (they normally do it on mondays)

Any explanation for this? I am fearing some kind of conspiracy =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Monday was a bank holiday. Expect charts around 5pm BST (4pm GMT).

BKK2 said:
Monday was a bank holiday. Expect charts around 5pm BST (4pm GMT).

what are we? A bank? HOW DARE YOU DELAY THIS CRITICAL NUMBER???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

yesterday was may day (a public holiday in the uk), so it's treated as a weekend, so they weren't in operation yesterday.

ioi said:
Expect ~1m for the two versions combined in the UK, 55/45 360/PS3.

Numbers will be out later today as has been said, yesterday was a public holiday in the UK.

wow, UK is BEAST!

is it possible? GTAIV selling 2 million in Others? 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Kingofwale, are you talking about in a week or as in until this gen ends?

That would give it 5.9 million opening week across all platforms and territories.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Thats huge. OMG !!!

12 millions by the end of the year!!!

Viper1 said:
That would give it 5.9 million opening week across all platforms and territories.

What about Japan? So it will probably finish on 6 million GTA IV sales for the first week.

it's up

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110032

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!