By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 not very good?

I wonder if the 360 owners can still unlock achievements by using cheats in GTA IV?

Around the Network

Would you believe that I could not find this image on the internet?  I had to rip a screenshot from a video walkthrough...

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

skip said:
I don't understand your ammo problem as each cop you kill drops a couple of clips worth of ammo for the particular gun they were using, and it only takes one bullet to the head to kill them. using autoaim it takes only a couple of rounds providing they are not wearing armor.

Its not very easy to take out 4swat guys with M4's and two cops with shotguns and make it to the ammo without being run down by some cop.  Plus you have a heli over head shotting at you.

*pulls out thread cutting scissors*

topic cut

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Griffin said:
I was expecting the game to be more like the GTA games i have played for the past 10years. Instead they have taken the fun factor out of walking around and killing stuff, this is why the GTA:SA sold 21.5mil copies. The cover system is also useless, i have spent 10mins in cover since i bought the game out of over 50 hours. It adds nothing to the game.
 Welp, I believed you until I read that. I believe you are either trolling, overstating your distain, or having actually played the game, because if you don't use cover, I don't see how some of the missions are possible.

That said, you can find my full review of GTAIV here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=25780

That is my opinion of the game. I can sum it up:

I'm a Wii-Fanboy and I give the game a 9.5 out of 10, which is Resident Evil 4 quality. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Cover is not useless. It's very helpful in some of the later missions.

Have you been playing the story missions/multiplayer or have you just been running around killing stuff the whole time?