By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Ninja Gaiden II details

Also NGS was 20 something stages and about 19 hrs. On harder difficulties its like a new game. Different enemies and extra bosses( FIEND RYU!!!!!!!) . All games should do this, not just make you weaker and them stronger.

Ynwa.

Around the Network

NG2 is a timed exclusive like the first one i expect.

This should be awesome. The first one is still a practically perfect action game so one can only wonder what can be done on the new hardware.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

well ninja gaiden sigma was abslutly superb and that was an update of NGblack.

this is a whole new game and should be stunning, its the only game thats 360 only that id wish was coming to ps3

il certainly be purchasing this, if it stays 15hours ish for completion thats ok, its not the type of game thats suited to a dragging on storyline.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Red*Pokemon*Trainer said:

Nope. NG2 has been confirmed exclusive to 360 and is being published by Microsoft Game Studios.

Around the Network
halil23 said:
eNamrah said:
Red*Pokemon*Trainer said:

Nope. NG2 has been confirmed exclusive to 360 and is being published by Microsoft Game Studios.

Hope you're kidding!

He isn't, its being published by Microsoft.

Oh and you should change your sig. The city in IV is smaller because of the development costs on a certain console.

Still, at least the other version will compensate for it with DLC.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS