By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA IV is for sissies.

I haven't seen this much jumping to conclusions since, I don't know, that rant by Glenn Beck.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
GTA IV really changed the game world...I never felt so much hate comng from the Nintendo owners.

If I was not so against having a sig or an image, I would put this quote in my Sig, it's awesome.

TheRealMafoo said:
konnichiwa said:
GTA IV really changed the game world...I never felt so much hate comng from the Nintendo owners.

If I was not so against having a sig or an image, I would put this quote in my Sig, it's awesome.

Except she's discussing this on a thread where the only hate is based on reading the title, and not the actual content of the first post. Have you read the first post? 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

LordTheNightKnight said:
TheRealMafoo said:
konnichiwa said:

Except she's discussing this on a thread where the only hate is based on reading the title, and not the actual content of the first post. Have you read the first post? 

Oh that quote has nothing to do with this thread, but it's still accurate due to my other experiences.

TheRealMafoo said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
TheRealMafoo said:
konnichiwa said:

Oh that quote has nothing to do with this thread, but it's still accurate due to my other experiences.

From you, but konnichiwa's comment does have to do with this thread, therefore, it's BS. Using that comment is to endorse lazy posters, since that is what the comment really is, the result of lazy posting.

Around the Network

We do actually lock threads for flamebait. Lord, normally you would get a warning first, but you just made a flamebait thread and called 2 people idiots in 1 day. So come back in 3 days when you've chilled out.