By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anybody Getting Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled ?

It's suppose to be similar to chrono trigger, and the old FFs. I hope its good. I will be getting it if it is.

Around the Network

I never heard of this before. When's it coming out?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
I never heard of this before. When's it coming out?

I think it has been confirmed for 2008 IIRC.

I'm surprised that there isn't any coverage on this game (as far as I know). I really like the game's musical score. I wonder what the top-half of the screen has on it though. Is the combat turn-based or like Tales of Symphonia? Graffiti Entertainment has a promising game on their hands. Sell good enough and it can become an established series (if it isn't already in JAPAN or something).

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Wow, this looks good. I think I will look into this further soon. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. ^_^

Around the Network

It was supposed to come out for the gba , and called project exile, but I guess they waited for ds , and changed the name.
Heres more info. http://gonintendo.com/?p=39160

Edit: I wonder what their other project is? 

SaviorX said:
I'm surprised that there isn't any coverage on this game (as far as I know). I really like the game's musical score. I wonder what the top-half of the screen has on it though. Is the combat turn-based or like Tales of Symphonia? Graffiti Entertainment has a promising game on their hands. Sell good enough and it can become an established series (if it isn't already in JAPAN or something).

It's made by a western developer(canada). So it most likely will release in NA first. 

Wow.  It looks like they cloned everything about Chrono Trigger except for the story for that game.  If the story is on par, it should be a most excellent game.

Update: Gameplay Vid

Looks rather good so far. I hope they release more information soon.