By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The I just beat the game thread

i just compleately beat smg 2 yesterday (with 242 stars), and i think i'll play through nsmb wii again for some more mario goodness.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

I just beat three games this previous weekend that were on my VC/wiiware. Finally finished Nyxquest, Winter of Melodias and Cave Story. Was a great weekend for wiiware.

I beat Bad Company 2 a week ago. Great single player but online is ruined by too many snipers and spawn killers.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Beat Bayonetta(PS3), great game, but not a classic.

Finally beat the light blue hex in Art Style: Rotohex

Around the Network

i just beat ac1 i got it last year and i have been playing 2 minutes everyday. and maybe 20 minutes in weekend

now im going to try to bet tales of vesperia im about 2 hours in hoopefully i can beat it in 3 months or so

Not sure if this counts, but I was REALLY close to beating F.E.A.R. 2, and then my hard-drive crashed. Life's a bitch sometimes.

In Soviet Russia, game beats you...

Recently I have finished Trauma Team, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands, Sakura Wars So Long My Love, Fragile Dreams Farewell Ruins of the Moon And Monster Hunter Tri though the last one still sucks my time with the online as right now I am only lv 31.

Just beat Bully. Now I have to choose from my huge back catalog what to play... Mad World, TWEWY, Zack and Wiki, Okami, Muramasa or one of many others. Not sure...