By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The I just beat the game thread

Just finished Mass Effect 2. It was freaking awesome.

Around the Network

Beat Super Mario Galaxy this week. Now working on 100%

Finished Mini ninjas. Decent game. Paid 13 euros for it.

finished uncharted 2 it is just such a good game. cant wait to the next comes out

I just beat Killzone 2....wow

Around the Network

i just beat red dead redemption i loved the ending

I just finished God of War 3

Now working on Part 2 of Metroid Prime Trilogy

I recently beat the three DS castlevania games, and currently am doing a Order of Ecclesia Hard Mode Lvl. 1 Cap run.

Also, i'm almost finishing Mario&Luigi: Bowser's Story and Dragon Age: Awakening

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I finished Alan Wake a few day's ago, it's highly recommended to anyone who loves Dead Space, Bioshock or Resident Evil 4, it's a fantastic game and it's worth a rent or a buy.

I'm playing through Mirror's Edge now, just to see what all the fuss is about. 

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I just beat Final Fantasy XIII a few days ago, the only things that kept me going was the semi "what's going to happen?" and the will to fight on.

Now I'm slowly roaming through 3DDH.