By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto 4's Multiplayer Is Not Fun? Also, Graphics Are Mediocre.

Alright, I'm not here to type a whole review for this game I'm just giving my two cents on the 360 version's multiplayer.

First off I didn't really expect too much from multiplayer GTA4.

Played it and was thoroughly unimpressed. Deathmatch, FFA, Racing,etc. is total crap, especially with the unskilled lock-on targeting.

Don't like the camera and controls while driving.

Graphics are even less impressive(From what I hear virtually the same as PS3 version). COD4 absolutely shits on it.

IMO for the fact some Wii games have been rated so high some reviewers rated this game even higher in a "Oh yea? Well Look what we get to play on 360/PS3" fashion.   (COUGH IGN)

In conclusion, some games just shouldn't have multiplayer. Ya, I'm looking at you God Of War 3.

Around the Network

Fail.

Screw you Okey! It's what I think! :)

Foshoryuken said:

Alright, I'm not here to type a whole review for this game I'm just giving my two cents on the 360 version's multiplayer.

First off I didn't really expect too much from multiplayer GTA4.

Played it and was thoroughly unimpressed. Deathmatch, FFA, Racing,etc. is total crap, especially with the unskilled lock-on targeting.

Don't like the camera and controls while driving.

Graphics are even less impressive(From what I hear virtually the same as PS3 version). COD4 absolutely shits on it.

IMO for the fact some Wii games have been rated so high some reviewers rated this game even higher in a "Oh yea? Well Look what we get to play on 360/PS3" fashion. (COUGH IGN)

In conclusion, some games just shouldn't have multiplayer. Ya, I'm looking at you God Of War 3.

^Says the Nintendo Wii fanboy.

@ Foshoryken

Don't make me tell everyone your secret :)

@ Rock_on

You fail even more. Have you ever made a comeback that isn't piss weak?

"says the Nintendo Wii fanboy"

Woah, that's gotta hurt!

Around the Network

Acually, I play my 360 more... Bring it!!!

@okey- I have no secrets!

i agree, i don't particularly like the multiplayer either. Then agian i don't own the game and just played online for about an hour, but the single player campaign is pretty much amazing and i love that.

God of War 3 has online? o_O

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I'm glad to hear an opinion of GTA that isn't worship. I can't actually comment on the game since my roommate's copy had a read error on it and doesn't work.

Some people don't like Subspace Emissary in SSBB and some people don't like multiplayer GTA.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

dude gta iv multiplayer is so damn funn. Nothing beats it. 16 ppl free for all is amazing, cops and robbers is amazing so is team deathmatch. i'v played more online then offline maybe you should play with some friends and get in to a helicopters and jus start shooting ppl

JPSandhu said:
dude gta iv multiplayer is so damn funn. Nothing beats it. 16 ppl free for all is amazing, cops and robbers is amazing so is team deathmatch. i'v played more online then offline maybe you should play with some friends and get in to a helicopters and jus start shooting ppl

heh I would rather wait for the PC version which will likely have at least 32 people online, you can't have turf war with 8 vs 8 sorry it feels more like a group of kids fighting another group of kids over a small playground, now PC if you got 25 vs 25 that would be a turf war.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000