By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Arcade console £139.99, Core console + 3 games and extra controller £149.99

kingofwale said:
>Forza 2, Viva Pinata, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Vol 1

Well, if those are the list of "3 games"... it's not really saying much. They are hardly 3 AAA titles
Oh the fanboy comments. Forza 2 is the best racing sim on the market. NOT best graphics, but far ahead in Racing gameplay. 

Around the Network

it still will not hardly sell. nobody really like the 360's without the hard drive

kingofwale said:
>Forza 2, Viva Pinata, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Vol 1

Well, if those are the list of "3 games"... it's not really saying much. They are hardly 3 AAA titles

My god - are you ever positive about anything?  I swear is somebody walked up to you and gave you a premium 360 in the street you'd complain cos it wasn't an Elite version. £139.00 for a console plus 3 games that if you were to sell off you'd easily get £20.00 back for thus making the price of the console £119.99 - what do you expect Halo 3, GTA4 and COD4 perhaps? thats a fantastic deal for somebody wanting to get underway and start gaming although be it a little cruel giving an Arcade owner a XBL taster pack when they have no Hard Drive. 

Now if only they had a deal like that in America... I'd so buy one for $139 :D I wouldn't use it as much as my other baby, but that's more than reasonable for the games I want to play :3

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.