By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Beyond Good & Evil: Help needed

The retards I bought the game from "forgot" to mention at Amazon that the manual is missing. The bastards are "sorry" but now I am stuck with a game without booklet. Any info on where I could get the booklet from (internet etc.)?

Would be highly appreciated.

Now I have to go and kill the shitheads Amazon rating. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I have it for PS2 but I guess the controls would be different, right?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
I have it for PS2 but I guess the controls would be different, right?

Probably a bit. But then its also about the items and whyt kind of actions are possible and stuff like that.

A game without the booklet is like chocolate pudding without whipped cream. Still godd but something is missing. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I beat it without the manual. What's the problem?

You just hit people with a stick, and take pictures with a camera. It's all about sneaking around with a stick and a camera, just like real life. That's what makes this game so magic.

Around the Network

well, i just like to have a manual. I like to look at it, smell it and sometimes lick it to see what the colour tastes like.

In short, I want the full experience.

I have the PDF of the PC version if that's any help to you

that would be cool. Where did you get it from? Or can you attach a pdf to a pm here?

PM me your email and i'll send it. I have it in my game folder.

Back in the day you could mail off 1$ to most companies and get a booklet mailed back to you (NES days). I bet if you e-mailed Ubisoft they'd be able to help you out.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.