By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stupidity apparrently is better for women, according to Sun UK

Source Sun UK

Smarter ladies have worse sex

By VINCE SOODIN

Published: 25 Apr 2008

BRAINY babes find it harder to have an orgasm – because they are too busy thinking, a study claims.

The German survey found that the more educated a woman was, the less likely it was that she would be satisfied by sex.

In the study 62 per cent of women who had completed their education said they often had problems achieving orgasm.

Only 38 per cent of women with a lower educational qualification said they had such problems.

The study conducted by a German lifestyle website surveyed over 2,000 women between the ages of 18 and 49.

And here's your proof,

Clever lady ... Carol Vorderman

Will someone please, help... her...

Around the Network

my girlfriend's smart, and she has no problem with it.

unless....oh god....

*runs*

I wouldn't care if Carol was faking.

Yet at the same time, the more educated a woman is, the freakier she is in the sack.

Google it.

You'll find a list of wacky sex moves that get CRAZIER AND CRAZIER, and the higher a woman's education is, the higher up that list she'll go.

Who has the time to carry out all of these pointless studies?!?! im not complaining as theyr quite interesting,but still.

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
my girlfriend's smart, and she has no problem with it.

unless....oh god....

*runs*

WIN!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I don't believe this study.

I am as uneducated as a caveman is that why I come as soon as a woman touches me?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Oh no, my girlfriends a doctor WTF am I gonna do?

Thatmax said:
Who has the time to carry out all of these pointless studies?!?! im not complaining as theyr quite interesting,but still.

Those who never have sex, ironically.