By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VG how about updating the stats?

Sorry, but...

"I think, therefore I am"

-1, FAIL

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

wow ,,you still don't know any thing about VG, do you?

actually xbox 360 might be over tracked here since nintendo said 25 million wii have been shipped and we have it at around 24 (1 million less than shpped which ioi said it's perfectly acceptable to have one million wii on shelves).There is no way in hell there are less xbox 360 than wii on shelves.

Yes, a US-only sales tracker knows something about worldwide sales. Not.

MS sold 19M to retailers as of March 31, 2008. We track sell through to end consumers.

I may not hate Microsoft, but I am starting to dislike you. Do some basic fact-checking before you come in here full of attitude and demands.

It always has to happen after financial quarters. Luckily though, this is the first thread of this "teh biases" that I have seen....probably a lot more.

So so so annoying.

"I think, therefore I am....wrong." ;)

Every three months until the end of the world, people will confuse sold to consumer with sold to retail.

Around the Network

Sorry if we don't take "Halogamer" with a Master Chief avatar to seriously when he whines about anti-microsoft bias

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Well I guess I was wrong guys. U could have stated "Ship to retail" vs "sold to consumer" and left it at that. Instead u have to whine like a bunch of schoolchildren. I take it that you have no passion for gaming--if u did then u would leave the rants for the daydreams that must fill the empty space in your heads and talk to me with some damn sense and decency. VGChartz, more like hangout for the utmost waste of human life.

halogamer1989 said:
Well I guess I was wrong guys. U could have stated "Ship to retail" vs "sold to consumer" and left it at that. Instead u have to whine like a bunch of schoolchildren. I take it that you have no passion for gaming--if u did then u would leave the rants for the daydreams that must fill the empty space in your heads and talk to me with some damn sense and decency. VGChartz, more like hangout for the utmost waste of human life.

Nice way to save face.

There is nothing better than admitting that you're wrong by also insulting those that were right.

I am SuperLloyd!

(Im)patiently awaiting the Dawn of the New World!

This guy just doesn't learn when to shut his big yapper.

skip said:

19 million sold to retailers.

18.35 million sold to actual people which is what this site tracks

@HaloGamer

I'm pretty sure we told you what it meant, (besides saying that it wasn't NPD).