By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Video showing 360vsps3 gta

oh god another GTA post lol..... like there will be any edge.... that difference war is useless... it's basically a fight on who will have less problems....... both will... it's the case on every single sandbox game... it's like saying my farts stinks less than yours... well they still stink... no matter what

you'll have less pop in on PS 3 which means.... instead of having 10 elements poping in you'll have maybe 6.... WOW WOWO WOWOWOOWOWOWOW that's some edge lol....

Around the Network

the ps3 version renders to 630 p and is upscaling to 720p

that video is the worst thing ive ever seen

BCNR34 said:
that video is the worst thing ive ever seen
me 2

Multiplat games have one factor for me. Achievements. I cant live without those in games unless I have to. I.e MGS4. But Achievements are the best thing besides Wii mote this gen.

Around the Network

They both look the same, if you say otherwise, then you are blind.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive