By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - YouTube Videos Won't Load!

^^ They end up staying like that. All of them, no exceptions. I can't even watch YouTube vids that are posted on other sites. All vids just stay with the dots in the middle, for ever. If they are on other sites, it just says "the video is no longer available".

Every other site with videos loads perfectly, it is only YouTube vids that don't.

Anyways, thanks in advance!

Around the Network

No problem here. What browser are you using? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

with Mozilla i have no problem

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

works fine with me (using Firefox)

Had this problem before, i use safari if theres any connection. Its sorted itself out mostly now but it still happens with the ocassional video.

Around the Network

Works with ie, ff, and opera

Its not this specific video, its with every youtube video.

How fast is your connection?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

1mb, and it reaches about 950k or so on SpeedTest.com so that isn't the problem.

Thatmax said:
Had this problem before, i use safari if theres any connection. Its sorted itself out mostly now but it still happens with the ocassional video.

I'm using Safari and I've never had a problem like that before.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.