By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft UPS: copies of GTA stolen en route to retailers

Lol. I work at UPS, and I don't think this happened at our location. That would be hilarious though.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network
Sky Render said:

It certainly seems like a great deal of criminal actions are done by people who don't actually think it through or plan it out... Especially crimes relating to video games...

Oh I get it.  This is the part where I say "Well, they are 360/PS3 fans after all."

However, rather than say that, I shall merely agree with everyone else here that it is both funny and sad at the same time. 

@TopCat8: I think your the one who stole the game!!! :P

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Joeykanga said:
@TopCat8: I think your the one who stole the game!!! :P

Lol. It wouldn't do me any good since I only have a Wii.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

now do those copies count towards "sold to consumer"?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
now do those copies count towards "sold to consumer"?

If it's 360 version. It's counted as unsell unit. 

Sky Render said:

Thoughts? It personally reminded me of the cases of people who bought a PS3 during the launch week getting shot for them, even though they became readily available in stores mere weeks later...

It reminds me of the NES having to ship at night because they were afraid the Yakuza was going to steal them.  Or was that SNES.  Well regardless.... not as bad as I thought.  I mean have you met UPS employees?  A large number of them are highschool/college level people who are willing to do heavy lifting for a fairly decent wage.