By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What I've been saying about Halo 3 all along...

do they even try to make worthwhile stories for FPSs anymore?

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Dallinor said:

That's good to hear, lag was a major issue with the online for Halo 2.

Is Blue screen still there?

Overall though, I'm very dissapointed. And I highly doubt this game is going to "set a new high water mark for next generation games" as it was stated it would do. The beta looks barely next-gen.

I'll concede that while compared to games like Gears, H3 looks rather mundane in multiplayer.

But after nearly breaking my X360 controller dozens of times because of Gears' crappy netcode, if Bungie sacrificed a few visual effects for solid multiplayer, I'm perfectly OK with that.

I pointed this comment out by O'Conner more for the people who were comparing R:FoM single player screenies to H3 multiplayer screenies. You can't compare the two.

I'm pretty excited to see H3 single player screens. I wonder how long it will be before we see some...

Well in defense of those people that are comparing R:FoM to H3 multi player the 360 has been out for 2years you do Pay to be able to play online and Resistance was a launch game. With the Marority of Halo fans playing online way more than they will through the story doesn't the focus become the Multi player? Maybe this is a case of Microsoft just over stating what they would be able to do with halo 3?

How does Resistance's online compare to Halo 3's online (graphicly)?

While it's nice to heard that from Bungie, it's still... words and promesses. If the aiming was to STFU peoples complaining about the current visual level, an actuel video of those update solo graphics would have done better than any words. Still waiting...