By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - finally! my very own ps3!

at last, i was able to buy a ps3, though it cost me my psp but hey, who cares!!! now i'm ready for GTAIV and MGS4!!! yeah!! (which should keep me entertained until FFXIII and GT5..hopefully)

now, all i need to do is backtrack on some games ive missed, namely

heavenly sword

uncharted

assassin's creed

and.......um....

any suggestions? not really into fps though....

Around the Network

Now I don't have a PS3, so don't trust me, but I'd say don't waste your time with Heavenly Sword or Assassin's Creed. Get Uncharted, and pick up GTA4 in a couple days, and play it until whatever comes out.

i must stress the importance of uncharted, and devil may cry 4, both quality games. but then you got ratchet and clank as well, and try some psn titles too; namely pixeljunk monsters.

Uncharted first and foremost.

Heavenly Sword was a fun game, but it was rather short, so I'd suggest picking it up on the cheap if you can.

Folklore is also a descent ARPG. It has a great artstyle, but the gameplay can get a bit repetitive after awhile.

thanks for the suggestions, i'm looking to buy uncharted, assassins creed and heavenly sword used. i'm not too worried with the condition as bd is suppose to be scratch proof. and how on earth did i forget about dmc4? hmmm....bogles the mind.

Around the Network

Don't be afraid of Heavenly Sword! The graphics are incredible, the gameplay is good, story and movie like fell are also amazing. The length is really the only problem that is major. Uncharted is a MUST, nuff said.

What genres do you like?

Uncharted and HS sure look good - and both play well too.

Oblivion GOTY remains a solid purchase if you like that kind of thing.

R&C is much lighter fun with great graphics.

GT5:P and/or Motorstome if you like driving.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Burnout Paradise. They keep updating it as well, so it should be getting custom soundtracks in the next couple of months

Yes

Get Uncharted, Call of Duty 4, Obviously download ze MGO Beta which is great fun, buy Ratchet and Clank, and get whatever stimulates your curiousity. :).

Im going for all games that will have PS3 trophies, next to buy is Burnout & Dark Sector.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Reasonable said:
What genres do you like?

Uncharted and HS sure look good - and both play well too.

Oblivion GOTY remains a solid purchase if you like that kind of thing.

R&C is much lighter fun with great graphics.

GT5:P and/or Motorstome if you like driving.

oblivion is fp rpg right? not really into those, but heard its really good, if i can fined a cheap copy, why not right?

looks like uncharted is a must buy. as for gt5:p, i very very tempted, but i'm planning to wait for gt5...(if i can resist..but again, if i can get if cheap why not hahaha)