By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Surfer girl says Bioshock for ps3 is a no go.

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2008/04/trick-is-when-you-spill-something-make.html

Contrary to what the EGM section of gossip that was definitely told to them by insiders and that totally was not taken from the buffet of blogs including this one and a smorgasbord of message boards, BioShock is still not coming to PS3 nor is there plans for a PS3 version of its sequel (extremely unlikely, as one in Redmond says they were only joking when they said they were joking that Microsoft paid for exclusivity rights and one in the Bay Area says the amount work it would take to develop a PS3 version is a "distraction" that would put too much stress on an already brief, crunch-filled development cycle).

Around the Network

Surfer Girl (if I am right) also said that GTA IV was not special and that people will not like it;..

That's too bad, it probaly would have done fairly well.

But "Surfer Girl's" statement won't shut people up.

Im just curios, is surfer girl typically right? JW.

dabaus513 said:
Im just curios, is surfer girl typically right? JW.

He's about 50/50. A lot of what he says is just common sense, a lot of it proves to be false or contradictory (Retro is working on an original IP one day, and a first person Zelda the next). And sometimes he manages to get things right that most folks didn't see coming, like the announcement of a cheerleading game. Still, he's no worse than EGM when it comes to track records, so he may be right about this, although the line about it being "a distraction" sound sort of hollow, since they've got plenty of folks with nothing better to do. I guess we'll find out soon either way, though.

Around the Network

Surfer girl gets the general stuff right, and he gets the specific stuff wrong.

His general stuff is usually based upon past announcements. For example, back when Lair was first announced, Factor 5 said they were exclusively backing the ps3 this generation. Back in December, Surfer Girl said that F5's next game would be ps3 exclusive, presumably based on what F5 said initially. F5 has since announced that their next title will be a Wii game.

As such, I wouldn't put much stock in what he has to say.

But Surfer Girl is a he?

Tuulikk said:
But Surfer Girl is a he?

I'm surprised no one has ever told you this, but there are no women on the internet, only guys, old men pretending to be women and FBI agents pretending to be 14yearold horny girls

Griffin said:
Tuulikk said:
But Surfer Girl is a he?

I'm surprised no one has ever told you this, but there are no women on the internet, only guys, old men pretending to be women and FBI agents pretending to be 14yearold horny girls

Really? Just because I met my girlfriend through contact over the Internet and the fact that she is more of a hardcore gamer then I am made me think that Surfer Girl might be real, but What do I know?

That with FBI I did know, I think it is SÄPO here in Sweden that does the same which I don't mind. :P :D

Yay! Bioshock 2 only for the X360.