By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA vs. Mario nKart Wii

leo-j said:
dude17761991hatp said:
GTA combined will sell more the MK in the states. As to WW, I think it's anyone's game. No pun intended.

There is no chance Mario kart wii will outsell the PS3 version of GTA 4 world wide, its highly unlikely, it would have to bomb for that to happen, and it just so happens it sold out.

From ioi:

Best I really have is GTA IV is gonna be enormous this week but Mario Kart is going to be much bigger that people think (just look at Uk and Japan numbers) - I think Nintendo aren't just going to sit back - people may be suprised when the final figures come out.

Leo, I don't think you're giving MKWii sales potential enough credit.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

So can anyone here tell me if the motion steering in GTA4 (PS3 version) is any good
how does it compare with motorstorm ?
And the motion based weapon reload is it any good ?

PS3 number 1 fan

Well there you have it GTA4 sells ~6 million , Mari Kart is at ~3 Million ,
given however that GTA4 looks like crap with lousy framerates barly 720 p graphics and from what i can tell the reviewers were probably pay off to give a good score - NO game with a framerate under 30FPS deserves higher than 8/10 ! how did it get 10/10 ??????

Hardware wise Nintendo > (Sony + Microsoft) ; Even with the release the most over hyped game ever.
Next week GTA4 will sell under 1.5 million and MKWii will start catching up and will end up selling more in the end.

PS3 number 1 fan

Go MKWii.