By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do Girls always seen to play as Female Characters in Games?

I 'normallly' play as

- diddy kong or yoshi in MKWii.
- Link in SSBB.
- Scorpion/Subzero in MK1
- Meleena in MK2
- Scorpion/Subzero in MK3

Basically sex is not why I choose someone. However, if I were creating a charater in some MMO game, it would probably be either a massively robust male or a hot female. More than likely a hot female.

Around the Network

I play as a female in most competitive games with the exception of SSBB (Luigi). In Mario Kart I use Rosalina w/ wario bike. In the Soul Calibur series I have always used Xianghua. In the Street Fighter series I have always used Chun-Li.

I used to play MMOs when I was younger and I always played a male. For some reason it doesn't seem right in an MMO to gender switch. But when I'm schooling people, I like to do it as a female.

My mom always picks Peach when she plays any kind of Mario game. I don't think she ever picks guys (of course, she doesn't play that much, so...)

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Prehaps woman identify with a charcter more when its the same gender. Just a thought.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I think because they feel identify.Noo I just realise that I don't have mario kart wii and I will not be able to buy it  until chrismas.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
I think it has more to do with your sister being 13 than anything, My friend always play as male character (or Kirby, which is a guy) in SSBB.

Now she mainly plays as baby Daisy.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

I always (ALWAYS) play as female characters in fighting games.

They're just more fun to use.

The answer is simple, because guys got cooties, Why should I play them and use them? Ew......

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.